CARS is passionate about bringing innovative and evidence-based practices to the prevention field. However, we understand that organizations don’t always have the necessary time or tools to apply complex research findings to their real-world practice. To address this need, CARS has developed hundreds of high-quality publications that translate recent and relevant research into practical, comprehensible resources and guides.
We specialize in packaging prevention information in a variety of visually appealing, readable formats for diverse audiences. Our broad array of products includes:
- Modular training series delivered via in-person xvents, webinars, and self-paced online courses
- Toolkits on topics such as agency collaboration and professional development
- Prevention Tactics, Case Studies, and Research to Practice publications
- Factsheets and tip sheets
- Guides on topics such as cultural competence, outreach and engagement, and government policy
- 58 County Risk Indicator Reports for California
- PowerPoint presentations for conferences and regional events
- Newsletters and email blasts on research news and more.
Along with writers, trainers, and prevention specialists, our team includes graphic designers with web- and print-based publication expertise. On average, we design over 100 products a year in addition to the training materials above. This includes marketing collateral such as flyers, posters, and event displays; project websites; infographics; brochures; DVD/CD packaging; and identity and project branding materials. We can work with an organization’s existing style parameters or develop a style guide from scratch.
See Our Products for more information.