- I translate creative and visionary ideas into tangible products and plans.
- I believe constructive and transparent feedback is key to creating meaningful and impactful products.
- I bring my personal experience translating mental health challenges into opportunities for advocacy.
Show Select Roles
Amanda is highly creative, technical, and visionary. You can count on her outside-the-box thinking, from vision to implementation”
- Digital Storytelling Specialist, Pacific Southwest Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC), funded by Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Contributes to conceptualization of innovative product modalities; storyboards and develops multimedia products on mental health topics; contributes to project social media development and delivery; provides expertise on youth engagement, social marketing, and other topics
- Multimedia Specialist, Now Is The Time (NITT) Technical Assistance Center, funded by SAMHSA
Contributes to planning and conceptualization of innovative product modalities; storyboards and designs products and publications on mental health topics, e.g., educational comic booklets, video PSAs, podcasts; develops and delivers training curricula and tools on social marketing; provides lived experience expertise
- Multimedia Specialist, California Community Colleges Student Mental Health Program (CCC SMHP), California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office/Foundation for California Community Colleges
Contributes to planning and conceptualization of innovative product modalities; storyboards and develops products such as short videos on student mental health; provides expertise on youth engagement and peer-to-peer supports
- Multimedia Specialist, California Reducing Disparities Project (CRDP) LGBTQ Technical Assistance Center, funded by California Department of Public Health, Office of Health Equity
Identifies research articles and news articles for grantee monthly newsletter and website searchable database; contributes to marketing and outreach planning
Learn More About Amanda:
BS, Human Development, University of California, Davis
Youth Mental Health First Aid Certified
- Digital storytelling
- Mental health awareness and stigma reduction
- Youth engagement and advocacy
- Social marketing
- Lived experience
- Board Director, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI National)
- Creative Director, Lipp Studios video production agency
- The Giving Gallery – online art gallery supporting mental health nonprofits